Thank you for your interest in club fitting at the Golf Channel Academy at the Martin City Golf Center. Our process provides empirical evidence of what works best for you. Below is a brief description of our club fitting services.
- To ensure fitter and equipment availability we recommend that you make an appointment.
- We recommend that you bring your clubs (if possible) so they can be analyzed to see how they are working for you and be a basis for comparison.
- We conduct a pre-fitting conference to review your game and help determine priorities.
- From our testing center we fit outdoors so that you can see ball flight the entire way.
- You will test clubs from a variety of top companies that include Callaway, Mizuno, Ping, Titleist, TaylorMade and Cobra. Demos are prepared based on skill level and swing tendencies.
- Using our Flightscope monitor we will measure and compare how demos work for your swing. We make adjustments in shafts and heads to improve performance as necessary.
- Our fittings are performed entirely on a vendor neutral basis. Your performance hitting the demos along with your feedback on feel and appearance will drive our club, shaft and grip recommendations.
- Select fits typically take about 60-90 minutes to complete. Total fits run about 120-150 minutes to complete.
- Fittings are priced two ways.
*Select fit – Irons OR Driver/Woods is $125. Total fit – Irons AND Woods is $200.
Please note that we waive 50% of the fitting fee if you choose to purchase clubs from us within 14 days of your fitting.
- You receive a copy of your fitting sheet which details which clubs worked best for you.
- If you choose to purchase clubs from us we place orders from the manufacturers with your exact specifications. Our clubs are priced competitively with any manufacturer authorized golf retailer. Clubs usually arrive within two weeks.